Pages

Thursday 13 September 2012

Stained Glass Windows of Lord of the Rings Scenes

Bilbo the Hobbit shows off in front of Gandalf, Frodo and Gimli
There's a lot of talent out there, and the internet being what it is, it's very easy for a lot of that to go overlooked.  Thankfully, I managed to stumble upon this gallery by Jian Guo, depicting key scenes from J. R. R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings, rendered as stained glass windows.

I think they're beautiful and that everyone should go have an intense looksie.  Should anyone ever get enough crazy on to make them into real-life stained glass windows, I'd be first in the line to go and see them.

Lord of the Rings stained glass window illustration

Well, okay, maybe not first.  Someone would probably get there before me.  But I'd envy that person.

Makes me kinda excited about the upcoming Hobbit movie.

1 comment: